Transform your IT with CIS’ vCIO services
Custom Information Services provides vCIO (Virtual Chief Information Officer) services to help growing businesses cope with their IT planning and assessing their needs. Hiring a full-time CIO is a significant investment and for most companies it is not a full time set of responsibilities; with a Managed vCIO, you get the CIS function fulfilled while gaining an ENTIRE team of elite IT professionals.
Our effective, systematic approach will help you envision your technology goals, determine your current technology reality, create your technology plan, and prioritize changes for your organization to achieve its mission; to ensure your IT spend is an investment that generates significant return while improving efficiency.
CIS’ vCIO Services
- Strategic technology planning that prioritizes your goals and objectives.
- Utilize empirical data gathered during standardized support processes
- Hold regular strategic business reviews
- Provide knowledgeable consulting when needed to help you make smart business decisions
- Manage routine improvement in best practice alignment
CIS can help strengthen your IT network and offer a strategic advantage with our vCIO services
Rather than simply handling the day-to-day IT operations and functionality, a vCIO works with you and your team to strategize the role of IT as it pertains to the future of your business growth, budget, and goals. When you need a reliable partner to oversee the management of your IT systems, you can trust CIS to help your business adapt and grow with the ever-changing digital age.
Benefits of a Managed vCIO from CIS
- Establish and envision your organization’s technology goals
- Assess your current technology and internal IT practices
- Survey and inventory your current IT staff’s skill
- Create and implement a technology plan that fits your goals and budget
- Regular meetings with decision makers to asses, update, and execute your strategy
Managed vCIO Services from CIS will keep you and your team current on best practices in an ever-changing technologically driven world. This will keep your organization at the forefront of technology. Because of this move into the future, you will have better success than your competition.