In today’s world, cyber attacks are happening more frequently than ever to companies of all sizes because of the multiple channels of entry available, like WiFi, emails and even printers. You need to be prepared and stay educated with the latest IT security tools and network back-up disaster recovery plans to keep your IT operations safe and less vulnerable.
In this webinar you will learn best practices on how to proactively have the correct layers of security in place to mitigate cyber threats and attacks.
- Types of cyber risks to look for
- Types of threats to prepare for
- Layers of security you should have in place
- Internal threat management practices
- Back-up disaster recovery plans
Unfortunately, you missed this Webinar. But, you’re in luck. Because you can see it on demand, right here: