Exceptional Managed IT Services for Irving and Surrounding Areas
Custom Information Services has been helping Irving and surrounding area businesses implement technology since 1989. That’s three decades of being a premier Irving IT support provider. Our network administration is based on a proactive and strategic approach, we have spent years developing and documenting best practices that we follow in ever one of our divisions from 24/7 Managed Services, to Custom Programming, to Managed Cloud Services, to our ERP Solutions. We provide our clients with quarterly strategic plans that allow them to align their IT with their business goals.
We have yet to come across another IT Provider in Irving or anywhere else in the Metroplex that provides the level of service in each areas as well and is strongly as we do. Whether you are considering outsourcing for the first time or looking at comparing your current provider, we have solutions that can help.
Here are some IT questions to consider – Do you have answers?
With CIS as your Managed Services Provider, you ALWAYS have answers.
Here Are Five Fun Facts About Irving:
- Before Irving was founded, was previously known by two other names, Gorbit and then Kit
- The Mustangs in Las Colinas are the world’s largest equestrian sculpture
- Irving is home to the Boy Scouts of America’s headquarters
- Irving’s Las Colinas development is home to over 10,000 companies and has a taxable income of $5 billion
- The average age of an Irving resident is 32
Whether you’re in Irving or in a nearby area in the Metroplex, we have the Right End Result. Our solutions will fit your business and equally all of your IT needs. Contact us today by filling out the form below and one of our specialists will contact you right away.