Are Your Company’s Digital Credentials for Sale on the Dark Web?
Find Out with a Complimentary Dark Web Scan
Detect Compromised Credentials Used to Exploit Employees and Customers
Our Dark Web ID Credential Monitoring detects compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web and notifies you immediately when these critical assets are compromised before they can be used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crime. Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web.
Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late. According to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), small and medium-sized businesses may have more to lose than larger organizations, because cybersecurity events can be costly and threaten their survival.
We Monitor: 24/7 x 365
- Hidden chat rooms
- Private websites
- Peer-to-peer networks
- IRC (internet relay chat) channels
- Social media platforms
- Black market sites
- 640,000 + botnets
With Our Free Scan, You’ll Know:
- What credentials (if any) are actively being SOLD on the Dark Web
- If your company (and your reputation) are at RISK
- If your customers’ PRIVATE INFORMATION is at RISK
- We will Identify compromises throughout your organization
- We will Report if your credentials were part of 80,000 compromised emails daily
- Dark Web Monitoring helps you Predict to be ahead of a hacker, not just ready
According to the Official Annual Cybercrime Report, it is estimated that cybercrime will cost $6 trillion annually by 2021— making it far more profitable than the illegal drug trade. What makes it even worse for businesses is that companies typically take over 6 months to realize that their data has been stolen and is for sale on the Dark Web.